AUTOGRASS CLUB (C)
The Ovals, Lyonshall, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3LN
ARE NOT TAKING ONLINE APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLUB SECRETARY
Please follow the process below to apply for a National Autograss Licence and become a member of Cwmdu Autograss Club. This process if for new and existing Cwmdu membership.
PARENT GUARDIAN DECLARATION.
Only the child's parent may sign this form, or such person who has been appointed by the court as guardian or foster parent of the child.
Please read the terms of this consent carefully, if you do not understand anything then ask your local Club Secretary for clarification. It is designed to create a legal relationship between you and ourselves and, by signing the document where required, you confirm that you have read this document and agree to abide by its terms and conditions and requirements.
Autograss Racing is a sport that minors may participate in with their parents' consent. It is not organised primarily for minors but their involvement is encouraged providing they and their parents understand the hazards that are associated with the sport. Motor racing is dangerous and may involve the risk of injury or death.
1. You should read and understand the current issue of the Members Handbook before signing this form. This is available in hard copy from your club secretary.
2. You, the signatory to this document, are ultimately responsible for your child at all times whether you are present at the NASA meeting with them or not and by signing this form you confirm that your child is physically fit and competent to take part in the type of events for which you are allowing him or her to participate.
3. If you do not attend any NASA meeting with your child you must arrange for a NASA Licence holding adult (over 18) who holds a Full or Mechanic's Licence to take charge of your child throughout your child's period of attendance at that meeting – including night time where applicable. You will agree that responsibility with that adult beforehand and your child is to clearly understand who their guardian is throughout the period.
4. If and when asked by a NASA official, your child will tell the official who their guardian is on the day. Failure to have a guardian present will result in your child taking no further part in the event and you being contacted and asked to remove the child.
5. You, as next of kin and person responsible will provide your name and address at the time of