GENERAL INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR APPLYING
FOR A N.A.S.A. LTD LICENCE
No one is allowed to race in a N.A.S.A. class until they have
received their license back or a day license has been issued
1. You must obtain an Application form for your License from your Club Secretary, giving to that Secretary your subscriptions for your License, The Club Secretary must sign and date the form and also stamp it with the Club stamp, if the Club has one.
2. You will also receive an envelope with the address of the person to whom you must send the Application Form, together with a blank envelope on which you should add your Name, Address and Stamp for the return of your License and Membership Book.
3. The Form is in quadruplicate and when filled in you should hand the yellow copy back to your Club Secretary, keep the pink copy for yourself and send the two white forms to the Registration Secretary for your League together with a STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. FAILURE TO SEND A STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WILL RESULT IN YOUR LICENCE NOT BEING ISSUED.
4. When filling in the Application Form, please print all the details and mark the appropriate License that you are applying for. Obviously full Men's is for a Man's License and likewise with the full Ladies, although if a Lady wishes to race with the Men only and wishes to compete at the Men's Championships and not the Ladies Championships, License is for anyone who wants to drive, mechanic and / or officiate. Mechanics Membership is for anyone who wishes to mechanic and / or officiate. A membership Card is for anyone who wishes to be a member and officiate ONLY. (If applying for a Junior License then the Application Form must be countersigned by a Parent or Guardian) A parent or Guardian will need at least a mechanics licence to sign a junior to race on the day. A copy of a letter of consent for Juniors and drivers under 18 when they apply for a license must also be sent with the Application Form otherwise the application will not be processed.
New: 5. If you have a medical condition or disability such as epilepsy, are without arms / legs / hands, mental or physical incapacity or failure to read a UK registration plate from 25 yards or arc color blind, then you need to tick the box overleaf and supply a suitable doctors letter confirming you may safely participate in Autograss racing.
6. If you have any problems regarding the above and with your Application, then please contact the person to whom you will send or have sent your License Application.
7. If you lose your License, please contact your own Club Secretary for details of re- application.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM CORRECTLY WILL RESULT IN IT BEING RETURNED TO YOU UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DONE SATISFACTORILY.
NOTE: Please keep this sheet for information, as well as your own copy of the form.